Compassionate support for the next steps.
Once your sweet, new baby is here, it will be time for a whole new journey. Whether you already have little ones at home, or this is your first, the postpartum time can be exciting, confusing, joyful, and challenging. Having the right support is so important. As your doula, I will provide encouragement for the difficult moments, and cheer with you during the many incredible moments of parenthood.
At postpartum visits we can talk about how your birth went, walk through any difficult feelings that may be hanging around, arrange for further postpartum support, assist with breastfeeding, and whatever else may arise.
- La Leche League
- Essentia Health Breastfeeding Clinic
- St. Luke's Breastfeeding Support
- WIC- Women, Infants, and Children
- Northland Breastfeeding Coalition
- Postpartum Support International, Duluth
- Duluth Counseling Center
- North Shore Mental Health Services
- Rooted Folks